Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lazy





Apart from the fact that I've been very busy with a whole bunch of shoots and what not.  I've been pretty lazy with make sure that I keep the jobs going.  I've been busy with making sure that I keep a place to live.  I have a pretty sweet place to live now.  It might still need to have a few things fixed here and there, but other than that, it's a beautiful place and no one bothers me for most of the time, I love how much room I have for the price and everyone is so nice to me and it's kinda like a wonderful group of friends that decided to get together and live together!  Now I just need to make sure to keep the money coming in.  I have a feeling that won't be a problem, I just need to get off my ass and do something with it. ;)

wish me luck!
Sin Cera

No comments:

Post a Comment